[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · Login ]  
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Forum » Retired Branches » CRA Station » Looking to join the CRA?
Looking to join the CRA?
JdmanDate: Monday, 2016/March/21, 7:12 AM | Message # 1
Saturday, December 28th, 2013
Group: Blocked
Do you want to help grow this community? Then please apply here.

Name:
Squad:
Why you want to join:

Clan: The Confederation
Branch: High Command
Legend, Ex-Commandant, Ex-Fleet Admiral Ex CPA, Ex CSA, Ex president.

TelosDate: Wednesday, 2016/March/30, 3:44 AM | Message # 2
Tuesday, February 14th, 2015
Group: Blocked
IDK how this will work, but I was once in the CRA, so I am enlisting my services once again.

Name: [ConFed] Telos
Squad: Vanguard
Why you want to join: I want to help ConFed in additional ways. I'm currently Captain of the Vanguard, and I don't want to forfeit that position for the CRA, but since I'm an officer on the tag and can add new members, I must enlist myself to the CRA and help with whatever is needed.

This might be difficult, as, like with Orion being DA + Sky Marshall in the past, is a confusing situation. However, I can manage multiple roles and fulfill duties from both ends. As always, I am what ConFed needs me to be, and I have experience being in the CRA in the past. After all, it's what allowed me to earn my Officer position with the clan. CRA slowly died out, and now that it's back, I must continue to help it out! Please let me know whatever ideas you may have about this semi-confusing request!

IMperfectiONDate: Monday, 2016/April/04, 10:44 PM | Message # 3
Forum Lieutenant colonel
Group: Officers
Quote Telos ()
IDK how this will work, but I was once in the CRA, so I am enlisting my services once again.

Name: [ConFed] Telos
Squad: Vanguard
Why you want to join: I want to help ConFed in additional ways. I'm currently Captain of the Vanguard, and I don't want to forfeit that position for the CRA, but since I'm an officer on the tag and can add new members, I must enlist myself to the CRA and help with whatever is needed.

This might be difficult, as, like with Orion being DA + Sky Marshall in the past, is a confusing situation. However, I can manage multiple roles and fulfill duties from both ends. As always, I am what ConFed needs me to be, and I have experience being in the CRA in the past. After all, it's what allowed me to earn my Officer position with the clan. CRA slowly died out, and now that it's back, I must continue to help it out! Please let me know whatever ideas you may have about this semi-confusing request!

Well personally I find myself not the type of guy who basically approves recruitment papers but rather as like Confed Media. u know? Anyways thx for the help. Appreciate it and now @ least I'm not alone.

The Golden Armada awaits

azander137Date: Friday, 2016/April/15, 3:54 PM | Message # 4
Forum Private
Group: Graduate
Name: [ConFed] Azander
Squad: Charlie
Why you want to join: I've always liked playing online games for the social aspect. Talking with new players and getting them to join the group/guild/clan I'm a part of to help join the cause I'm fighting for has always been fun to me. I know I'm not very active here on the forums, but I'll try my best to change that.

Thanks for the consideration!

Forum » Retired Branches » CRA Station » Looking to join the CRA?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Free website builderuCoz