[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · Login ]  
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Confederation News Agency » Stellar News Network » Moving forward in 2015!
Moving forward in 2015!
CrunChyDate: Sunday, 2015/January/04, 7:54 PM | Message # 1
Saturday, July 10th, 2010
Group: Elder's Board
Good day to everyone!

I'd love to share some information with all of you on how ConFed will be moving forward in 2015. But first there are a couple of things that should be acknowledged.

At this current time the Keepers Branch within ConFed has been retired. The Branch has been retired due to the following; over the course of the past 2 weeks ConFed has had a small number of players (mainly Keepers at the time) opt to pursue their competitive endeavors elsewhere. Since the players that chose to leave were Keepers and there is no immediate replacement for leadership within the Keepers, High Command feels it only makes sense to retire the Branch for the time being. Keepers will be reinstated when the time is right.

Despite this setback, ConFed will be moving into 2015 in a very strong position on Battle.net. We've had an amazing year during 2014. We had many different Events, Clan Wars, Tournaments, tons of recruitment, and we pulled off winning Chobo Team League. Hundreds of Community members throughout Battle.net continue to visit and be a part of ConFed every single day. That's pretty damn cool if you ask me.

You all will be seeing a much larger and involved United Military Command this year. This is the place to be in ConFed. The United Military Command comes equipped with a fun and unique Ranking structure. Each Rank has it's own responsibilities/duties in the Clan. You can choose to climb the Ranks and take on a more administrative role in the Clan, or you may choose to not climb the Ranks and just enjoy what we provide for the Starcraft 2 Community and ConFed. Aside from the Ranks, the United Military Command has all sorts of Events, even Events that are specifically designed around the way the United Military Command is structured, such as Ship Wars for example. Which is a week long event where Captain's get to lead their own crew on their own Ship that they create into battle.

Increasing our member count has become one of our top priorities going in to 2015. ConFed will be pushing recruiting as hard as we possibly can. There are a ton of players on Battle.net who are not in a Clan or are looking to become a part of a real experience. ConFed want's to have every single person we can.

ConFed will be having a larger diversity of Events and more Clan Wars. This includes different styles of Events/Clan Wars, specific leagues, cash prizes, day time events, etc. We want every single member of ConFed to be able to come on our website, or in our Community channel and see an event that is interesting for them.

When you look at ConFed, what do you see? I see many active members and an even more active community. I see an active TeamSpeak server, regular events, clan wars, new recruits, forums, and a rock solid core team that just loves Starcraft 2 and it's Community.

Come be a part of something fun.

Warm Regards,
President CrunChy

Website Administrator | TeamSpeak Administrator | ConFed Legend

Strength, Pride, Unity!

AmarrDate: Sunday, 2015/January/04, 9:11 PM | Message # 2
Thursday, November 27th, 2014
Group: Graduate
Sounds great! This clan is awesome and everyone who joins is in for a real experience. Looking forward to moving up this year and helping to make it the best year yet!

*Salute*
Amarr

remoDate: Sunday, 2015/January/04, 10:54 PM | Message # 3
Thursday, February 12th, 2015
Group: Administrators
I'm very excited for Confed in 2015.

The "winter slowdown" hasn't materialized and we have a healthy roster of players excited about upcoming events. While there has been some skullduggery of late, we shouldn't let that affect our attitudes unduly.

We won the Chobo Team League last year. We scouted our opponents, looked at their published replays, predetermined the high percentage strategies and finally coached and practiced with our players to prepare them for the matchup and style of player they would encounter each week. This was a tremendous amount of effort and it paid off. Every one of our players that was involved should feel proud of this accomplishment. And we're going to win it again this next season. Damn straight.

We've had more events, tournaments and clan wars than I can count over the last year (I actually tried and failed). This year is going to be even more action packed. I'm particularly excited about the new UMC and integration of more competitive events into it. Everyone should have a chance to participate in these sorts of events and we are going to see that that happens.

I'd like to encourage all of our members to get on the teamspeak as often as possible. This is where the community really comes together. I look forward to seeing each of you there.

*Salutes*

Security Adviser Remo

StarTaledBOBDate: Sunday, 2015/January/04, 11:40 PM | Message # 4
Forum Major general
Group: Blocked
2015 is goint to be a GREAT year for ConFed. I promise we will do everything we can to make sure that your stay in ConFed is a very fun and comfortable stay. If you would like to get better and compete in clan wars we still will be holding practices, particapating in team leagues, and clan wars. Although the keepers is retired right now we will be moving forward in the competitive scene. All in all this year is going to be a hell of alot better than last year. (Not sayin that that year was bad) biggrin

Life isn't about winning the race... It is about finishing the race, and how many people we can help finish the race.

ConfidenceDate: Monday, 2015/January/05, 0:26 AM | Message # 5
Saturday, February 7th, 2015
Group: Forum Visitor
I hope to be part of this great year too. You need to be at least diamond to compete right?.

CrunChyDate: Monday, 2015/January/05, 0:59 AM | Message # 6
Quote Confidence ()
I hope to be part of this great year too. You need to be at least diamond to compete right?.

We will have events for all leagues more often so everyone gets to play. Competitive and non competitive. cool

Strength, Pride, Unity!

ZZZDate: Monday, 2015/January/05, 5:32 PM | Message # 7
Thursday, March 27th, 2014
Great news!

I'll be more active in 2015. I wan't us to get started with Ships as soon as possible.

ZZZ
The Confederation
Admiral
United Military Command
*Salutes*

CrunChyDate: Monday, 2015/January/05, 6:45 PM | Message # 8
ZZZ!

I can't wait to see your activity return. We need to catch up and play some games!

Strength, Pride, Unity!

NaztyDate: Wednesday, 2015/January/07, 5:35 PM | Message # 9
Saturday, March 21st, 2015
Everything sounds good.. Plenty of Starcraft users on b.net have yet to discover our community, and we can keep pushing it. Also, ZZZ is a ghost, right?

CrunChyDate: Friday, 2015/January/09, 3:53 PM | Message # 10
Quote Nazty ()
Everything sounds good.. Plenty of Starcraft users on b.net have yet to discover our community, and we can keep pushing it. Also, ZZZ is a ghost, right?

Thanks for the support Natzy! There are too many Starcraft users who do not know about ConFed yet. Help spread the word!

ZZZ won't be a ghost for much longer ^^

Strength, Pride, Unity!

ZZZDate: Friday, 2015/January/09, 7:33 PM | Message # 11
Thursday, March 27th, 2014
Haha, if I was a ghost then I guess ghosts would be real after all!

Idk if they are...

ZZZ
The Confederation
Admiral
United Military Command
*Salutes*

alceisterDate: Monday, 2015/January/12, 6:17 PM | Message # 12
Sunday, May 11th, 2014
Great to hear o/

EZWarlordzDate: Sunday, 2015/January/18, 10:05 PM | Message # 13
Saturday, February 7th, 2015
Looking forward to it!

alceisterDate: Saturday, 2015/January/24, 3:03 PM | Message # 14
Sunday, May 11th, 2014
2015 gonna b sick year

VegetaDate: Tuesday, 2015/February/10, 9:16 PM | Message # 15
Sunday, March 1st, 2015
With the start of a tournament being hosted by Confed =D

get your own starcraft 2 signature at sc2sig.com

Forum » Confederation News Agency » Stellar News Network » Moving forward in 2015!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Free website builderuCoz